Jesus Christ is known to have performed paranormal activities, considered "miracles" by Christians.
Paranormal[edit | edit source]
In the Gospel of John, Jesus is depicted as having performed seven paranormal activities:
- Changing water into wine at Cana (John 2:1-11)
- Healing a royal official's son in Capernaum (John 4:46-54)
- Healing a paralytic at Bethesda (John 5:1-15)
- Feeding thousands from seven loaves (John 6:5-14)
- Walking on water (John 6:16-24)
- Healing a blind man (John 9:1-7)
- Raising the dead, namely Lazarus (John 11:1-45)
References[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.